We like to call ourselves The Data Nerds and we specialize in numerous nerdy fields such as: ping pong, Rubik's cubes, coffee drinking and... data. Our project list is rapidly growing and we need YOUR help.
Data Nerds are developers, marketers, designers and customer success experts who do all our good work right here in downtown Kelowna. We are a team of 13 likeminded nerds with global partners who help keep us successful. We have monthly fitness challenges, team lunches and unlimited coffee/espresso!
We're looking for another nerd to join the team. Someone who can work with our in-house data tools; someone who wants to learn how to work with Big Data and wants to hit the production codebase at some point along the way.
Your core responsibilities will include working to make the Data Nerds data warehouses a key to our continued success.
Requirements for this job:
- Extensive computer knowledge
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Amazing organizational skills
- Willingness to learn/Fast learner
- Self-starter in need of little instruction
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Novice to Pro Excel Expertise a plus
- Ability to code is in PHP a big bonus
- The position is initially a six month, full-time in-house contract, from September 2016 to April 2017.
- The position has the potential to fit into your evenings and weekends, flexible schedules are an asset.
- Starting wage is $15/hour with opportunity for advancement & awesome health benefits. How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com