Duration: Part-Time or Full Time Permanent Position
Group: Customer Service
Degree Requirements: Grade 12 / completed High School
Sad Panda Studios prides itself on being able to respond to every customer support ticket in a timely manner. As part of the Support team you will help address the customer support e-mails that Sad Panda Studios receives. Any technical support emails that come in will be assigned to our Technical Support Lead. The successful candidate will be able to address these more complicated e-mails in a professional and courteous manner, and will be able to offer possible patches or solutions to common bugs or issues that customers are experiencing.
You must have competency in both written and spoken English, as you will be responding to customers directly in some cases. Any prior QA or Customer Support work is an asset. Familiarity with Freshdesk and Jira are also benefits. You must be a motivated self-starter and enjoy interacting with people.
How to Apply
- Be knowledgeable with all of our current games on every platform they are released on (Kongregate, Steam, Nutaku) as well as our other products (DLC on Steam, Panda Pass on our website, our Hush Hush Kickstarter).
- Nutaku Support emails (nutaku developer portal)
- Keep up a 100% response to all support emails that come in, within 72 hours.
- Being active on the Steam Forum to comment on people's questions or ideas.
- Helping our QA tester with testing the games.
- Filling in a timesheet daily to track your hours.
- You will have the option to work remotely from home using your own computer equipment.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
About Sad Panda Studios
Sad Panda Studios was started 4 years ago by two friends who wanted to build fun and flirty video games. Crush Crush, their first game, has been played by more than 4 million people, and is available on many different platforms including Steam, Android, and Web. Sad Panda Studios is expanding its portfolio with several games in development and is excited to continue to grow the video game industry in the Okanagan.
Customer Service and Support