Overview: There has never been a better time to be at Sage.
We are a global leader in software for small to medium businesses throughout North America and Canada and we are currently looking for Customer Support Analyst to complete our support team in Richmond!
This dynamic role calls for an engaged professional with a solid track record, business acumen and problem solving skills. Our Customer Support team is responsible for enhancing each customer's relationship with Sage. This objective will be primarily accomplished by assisting customers with questions or issues regarding Sage's CRM product and the application in the customer's business operating environment. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines, and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.). Customer relationships will also be enhanced by the identification of customer needs that can be addressed by additional Sage products or services. In addition, analysts will regularly author articles for submission to the knowledge base and engage in team-based project work.
- Provides an extraordinary customer experience by handling inquiries through various communication channels (chat, social media, communities, phone, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal skills - demonstrates a positive, respectful and service-oriented approach to interactions with others and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Identifies the root cause of the client's software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues.
- Contributes to and actively promotes self-service resources (knowledgebase, communities, etc) to our customers.
- Identifies additional opportunities for Sage solutions to benefit the customer's business needs.
- Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format.
- Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers and maintains a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace.
- Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications, as well as support processes and procedures.
- Post-secondary education in IT, computing science or related field.
- At least 1-2 yrs. experience with database administration, relational databases and database technologies i.e. MS-SQL, experience with custom database queries is a must.
- 1-2 yrs. experience with troubleshooting windows based server operating systems i.e. Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 and a solid understanding of server/client networking fundamentals is a must.
- 1-2 yrs. of experience with configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange server is a must.
- 1-2 yrs. experience with configuring and troubleshooting Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Experience with Tomcat and CRM software troubleshooting is an asset but, not required.
- Ability to analyze software debug logs, windows error logs and SQL error logs for troubleshooting purposes.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced customer-facing support center with a structured work schedule.
- Able to prioritize and efficiently self-manage work tasks and time.
Our contact Cent e r is open from 6am to 5pm, Pacific time including holidays. Shift flexibility is needed to accommodate occasional changes to schedule and coverage of on-call shifts.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click "apply for this job online" on the right to send us your resume with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Sage.