There has never been a better time to be at Sage.
We are a global leader in software for small to medium businesses throughout North America and Canada and we are currently looking for Customer Support Analyst, Associates to complete our support team in Richmond!
Our Customer Support team is responsible for enhancing each customer's relationship with Sage. This objective will be primarily accomplished by providing assistance for customers with questions or issues regarding the respective software products and the application in the customer's business operating environment. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines, and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.). Customer relationships will also be enhanced by the identification of customer needs that can be addressed by additional Sage products or services. In addition, analysts will regularly author articles for submission to the knowledge base and engage in team-based project work.
- Provides an extraordinary customer experience by handling inquiries through various communication channels (chat, social media, communities, phone, etc).
- Identifies the root cause of the client's software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues.
- Contributes to and actively promotes self-service resources (knowledgebase, communities, etc) to our customers.
- Identifies additional opportunities for Sage solutions to benefit the customer's business needs.
- Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format.
- Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers and maintains a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace.
- Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications, as well as support processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge or experience with Windows based operating systems and networking fundamentals.
- Requires strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Experience in a fast paced customer-facing support centre with a structured work schedule.
- Able to prioritize and efficiently self-manage work tasks and time.
- Requires strong problem solving skills, including the ability to actively listen, and ask meaningful probing questions.
- Diploma or degree in computer systems/accounting or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience or education in the following areas would be an asset: reporting; business intelligence; sales and customer relationship management.
- Knowledge or experience with Crystal Reports is an asset.
- Working knowledge or experience with database administration, relational databases and database technologies (MS-SQL, DB2 or others).
- Our contact Cent e r is open from 6am to 5pm, Pacific time including holidays. Shift flexibility is needed to accommodate occasional changes to schedule and coverage of on-call shifts.
Posted: November 27, 2016
Closes:January 18, 2017