Overview: Responsible for enhancing each customer's relationship with Sage. This objective will be primarily accomplished by providing assistance for customers with questions or issues regarding Sage's 300 ERP product and the application in the customer's business operating environment. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines, and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.). Customer relationships will also be enhanced by the identification of customer needs that can be addressed by additional Sage products or services. In addition, analysts will regularly author articles for submission to the knowledge base and engage in team-based project work.
- Provides an Extraordinary Customer Experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, chat, social media, etc.) in a support-center environment adhering to scheduled shifts, procedures, metrics, and departmental goals.
- Identifies the root cause of the client's software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues.
- Uses Knowledge Center Support (KCS) methodologies to efficiently resolve issues. Contributes to company knowledge capital by creating and modifying reusable solutions in the knowledge base according to established procedures and policies. Actively promotes the knowledge base to our customers. Maintains article quality standards.
- Assists customers in gaining the most value from their Sage products and services.
- Identifies additional opportunities for Sage solutions to benefit the customer's business needs.
- Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format. Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources.
- Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers and maintains a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. This includes presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect.
- Prioritizes work, balancing the customer perspective against operational efficiency. Follows through on commitments, communicates status of work, identifies and requests assistance with barriers that may interfere with progress. Adjusts workload when priorities and resources change, managing time and resources to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer, employee and organization.
- Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications, as well as support processes and procedures.
- Diploma or degree in computer systems/accounting or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge or experience with Windows based operating systems and networking fundamentals
- Working knowledge or experience with database administration, relational databases and database technologies (MS-SQL is ideal).
- Experience or education in the following areas would be an asset: accounting and bookkeeping; financials and reporting; business intelligence; sales and customer relationship management; and payroll.
- Fluency in French and English is preferred for this position
- Experience in a customer-facing support centre role with the ability to build collaborative relationships through the use of positive language and a service-oriented attitude.
- Requires the ability to adhere to a structured work schedule and efficiently self-manage work time.
- Must be able to learn and apply technical knowledge, work within defined policy and procedures, and use standardized tools and technology to perform job functions.
- Requires strong problem solving skills, including the ability to actively listen, and ask meaningful probing questions.
- Requires strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Linux, Crystal Reports, CRM systems is an asset.
- ERP experience is desired and a real plus for this role
The current opening is intended to cover a shift of 8:30am - 5pm, Pacific time. Occasional ability to accommodate shift flexibility and occasional work during local holidays are also required.
Posted: November 30, 2016
Closes:January 7, 2017