Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant's point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC's Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition. Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria's inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Historic office with onsite fitness room, showers, and secure bike storage
- Dog friendly downtown office
We are seeking a part-time permanent Customer Success Specialist
to join our Customer Success team! The successful candidate will play a huge role in growing our happy customer base. This administrative role will focus on guiding new restaurant partners smoothly and efficiently through the onboarding process and supporting the Customer Success team to meet its goals. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with new restaurant partners going live with Cuboh; this may include leading kick-off calls, ensuring restaurants have the necessary hardware, and acting as a point of contact throughout the process.
- Maintaining and updating the onboarding process using our CRM software (we use Salesforce).
- Playing a key role in optimizing our Customer Success processes. We're big on continuous improvement and we want your ideas!
- Supporting the Customer Success team with other projects, documentation and tasks as needed. This is the perfect role if you:
- Have past experience in a customer success, support, or communications role.
- Have some basic technical knowledge common to SaaS.
- Are comfortable with multitasking and have no problems being flexible with your time-every day brings new challenges and you love solving them.
- Have experience in the restaurant world is a huge plus!
Please apply via our website !
We look forward to connecting with you!Images Additional Info
Job Type : Part-time
Location : Victoria, BC, Sidney, BC, Nanaimo, BC
Experience Level : Entry Level