QuickMobile is a place where pioneers, innovators and creative thinkers come to play. While others stand on the bleeding edge of technology, we stand on the very edge of the precipice, constantly on the lookout for new ways to empower companies to connect inside and outside their organization. We are transforming the way people meet, share, learn, network and engage using mobile technology – and doing it all in a highly collaborative, fast-growing and endlessly exciting environment.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team?
As a Customer Success Manager
, you will get to build ongoing relationships with our key corporate clients and manage the client deliverables. Performing well under pressure, the Customer Success Manager is to ensure that our Enterprise Clients across different mediums are happy and satisfied with successful NPS feedback and repeat customers.Responsibilities
- Assess client requirements and recommend effective solutions that are aligned with QuickMobile best practices
- Become involved in the latest Mobile app technologies and communicate those learnings to our clients
- Develop project plans and manage client deliverables to meet deadlines and remain on scope and on budget
- Communicate with enterprise clients and teams on an ongoing basis regarding project status / deliverables
- Develop and implement retention and growth strategies for major accounts
- Present key learnings and insight on event app performance / analytic reports to clients for renewals and incremental business
- Train and assist clients on the technical aspects of the product to ensure optimal use of QuickMobile's technology
- Minimum 2 to 3 years project and client management experience required
- Completed a post-secondary diploma or degree from a designated University or College
- Professional business writing and oral communication is essential to the success of this role
- Strong interest and aptitude for technology
- Excellent command of the English language, written and verbal
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) including skills for the formatting and creative visual display of information
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.