As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be providing ongoing assistance to foster the growth of our new omni-channel platform, Constant Retail. From overseeing customer accounts, to presenting Constant Retailers with the prime opportunity to convert consumers to customers, you’ll be an integral team member that helps clients reach a new audience while continually strengthening business relationships within the furniture industry. What is Constant Retail?
Constant Retail is an end-to- end ecommerce solution designed specifically for the furniture industry. At the heart of Constant Retail is the internet retail powerhouse, Cymax Group. Our key goal is to build more than just a website for furniture retailers and manufacturers, we want to ensure our clients are set up for ongoing success in the ever-changing digital marketplace. What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
- Set clients up for success through the management and moderation of Constant Retail accounts.
- Meet customer expectations and negotiate appropriate resolutions to conflict.
- Analyze, seek and develop new areas of opportunity in client performance.
- Proactively communicate with Constant Retailers and third party companies by email or phone.
- Assist the project management team on high volume projects.
- Coordinate software/web enhancement projects outlined by the purchase order.
- Prepare material and information required for production to execute catalog creation.
- Analyze market competition to ensure clients meet their sales expectations, margins and service levels from vendor partners.
- Passion for and knowledge of the furniture industry.
- Desire to work in a demanding, high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship skills.
- A strong grasp of technology
- An understanding of user data
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Conflict resolution and decision-making abilities
Why work here!
- A certificate or experience in Project Management
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing background
- Interior Design background
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.