Have you administered HP ALM, JIRA or IBM RTC and are looking for change? Are you a software developer or tester wanting to interact with customers and implement technical solutions? Do you have a passion for interacting with customers and implementing complex technical solutions? Do you have a natural ability to understand communication flow, information systems architecture, business process and product development process? Join Tasktop as Customer Success Engineer and become an essential member of our team in helping enterprises integrate their ALM systems using Tasktop.
In the role of Customer Success Engineer you will work directly with customers and partners to solve their problems when integrating ALM systems using Tasktop. Additionally, you will work with customers to expand their integrations by defining requirements related to their ALM task repositories and information systems and designing an ALM integration solution using Tasktop. Using your project management skills, organizational skills, expertise and attention to detail you will develop a strong relationship with technical counterparts within the customer organization. You will setup virtual infrastructure and software mirroring the enterprise environment to develop custom extensions and perform troubleshooting as a part of the support and deployment process. This position offers exposure to a broad range of ALM software including IBM RTC, HP QC, Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft TFS and others.
- Support our Tasktop products via email, phone and web sessions with customers using standard support ticketing systems and tools
- Identify defects and feature requests based on information learned from customers
- Develop and lead client training sessions
- Lead the hands-on building of integration solutions leveraging best practice configuration capabilities
- Work with Customer and Tasktop Customer Success Engineers to design solutions that best meet the customer’s requirements
- Support clients through go-live process while promoting solution adoption
- Communicate project progress and expectations while escalating issues to customer and Tasktop stakeholders for awareness and resolution
- Participates in collaboration with other departments to address and resolve client issues
- Work closely with our deployment and sales partners to support our shared customers
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience in customer software implementations, including requirements gathering, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Excellent business process and best practices experience or aptitude
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues using a systematic approach
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self- motivation to train and achieve ALM application, customizations and installations understanding/certifications
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships
- A driven self-starter, able to work independently
- Bachelor's degree
- An understanding of support processes and tools
- Experience working directly with customers and end users, specifically working with enterprise technical staff
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with a proven track record in building excellent working relationships and operating effectively as a member of a leadership team.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Product development knowledge
- Familiarity using or administering ALM tools for development or testing teams (e.g. HP QC, HP ALM, IBM RTC, Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft TFS and/or other leading ALM tools)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (SDLC /WATERFALL / SCRUM)
This position is based out of our Vancouver, BC office,
How to apply
To apply for this role please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Customer Success Engineer".
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tasktop - the leader in Value Stream Integration - connects all the best-of-breed tools, teams, disciplines and processes used for planning, building and delivering software at an enterprise-level.
The backbone for the most impactful and largest Agile and DevOps transformations worldwide, the world-first technology enables organizations to connect their Software Value Stream, and enables end-to-end visibility, traceability and governance over the whole software delivery process.
With the ability to support hundreds of projects, tens of thousands of users and millions of artifacts, Tasktop automates the flow of project-critical information between tools to optimize productivity, collaboration and adaptability in an unpredictable and fast-paced digital world.
We’re looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals who want to make a fundamental difference to the technology landscape, by revolutionizing the way software is built and delivered at scale.
Our work culture emphasizes teamwork, openness, professional development, and quality of life. Our global head office is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada and our US headquarters are in Austin, TX. We have a global presence with an office in London, UK and staff across Europe.