At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device! We're planting roots in Kelowna
Discover a rewarding career at our brand new Customer Solution Centre; with health benefits on day one, a strong connection to the community, potential work from home opportunities and more, we're connecting Canadians to what matters most.
We are hiring full-time Customer Solution Specialists to join our Kelowna frontline team with a start date of January 26 ' 2021. In this role, you will be supporting customers across Canada with their Rogers products and services.
Things may look a little different for us at the start, as all hiring and training for new team members will be conducted virtually, and all positions will be work from home roles until the new site can be safely opened. We are so excited to hear from you (virtually, for now) and are looking forward to seeing you in-person when we can!
At Rogers, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you're someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
You are: Empathetic
- You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer Outgoing
- You are someone who is friendly and approachable Patient
- You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner Genuine
- You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
You get to:
- Connect with Canadians from coast-to-coast
- Dig into issues of all shapes and sizes
- Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
- Make customers lives easier by providing them with value add services
You should have:
- A flexible schedule
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to think on your feet and deliver your message in a concise manner
- Expert communication and listening skills
To ensure we are keeping our teams safe, our decision to return into our call centres will be based on expert advice and government guidance around COVID-19 safety protocols. Until such a time Rogers deems it safe to work at the centre, our employees will continue to temporarily work from home." Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Variable Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
300 - 400 1628 Dickson Avenue(1628), Kelowna, BC Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales Requisition ID:
212646 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Call Centre || Canada (CA) || BC || Kelowna || [[mfield2]] || Job Segment:
Work from Home, Call Center, Contract, Customer Service
Find similar jobs:
Customer Service and Support