** Must be eligible to work in Canada: valid work permit, PR or Canadian Citizen **
Express Employment Professional, Delta, BC is hiring for a Customer Service and an a Transportation (Logistics) Coordinator for a really well-established, company in North Delta, BC. Initially, this will be up to a 3 to 6 months contract; would be evaluated to join the company as a long term hire. The long term hire is someone who can learn new processes and systems and be a strong and flexible-to-learn team member. This position is coordinating the movement of containers between the Mainland terminals and Vancouver Island terminals and also has a customer service component to this. This role could also be in the dispatcher role to ensure the loading and offloading of traffic. The operations support will be managing the flow of bills of lading entry into the software system while assisting customers’ queries. They will train and certify the person on handling of dangerous goods.
General role summary:
Internal & external customer service, Traffic coordination, Employee Supervision
• excellent customer service skills internal and external communication
• ability to work with team or independently
• be part of continuous improvement process
• problem solver & offer solutions for clients
• Fluent on MS Office (Excel) and ability to learn other software
• Accurate and detail oriented
• Ability to deal with issues and task in timely fashion
• Personable & customer service oriented
• Coordinating and prioritizing in customer service environment
• Strong multi-tasker & can meet quick deadlines
* Logistics or Transportation coordinating or administrative experience could be an asset but not a requirement
Rotating shift: 4 on and 4 off which would be 2 days and 2 evening shifts.
Pay is $22 to $24/ hour DOE.
Please send your resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "CSLC, VL" and you can follow up with a phone call 604-668-5899 or a follow up email. Please check out, pass to friends and family our website for this and other job opportunities: www.expresspros.com/deltarichmondbc . Positions are changing regularly.
#42 - Apply Digital - Define Yourself as a Job Candidate
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More