Express Employment Professionals, Delta, is recruiting for a Technical French Bilingual Customer Service Technician to join our Delta Client Company’s Customer Service Department in North Delta, BC. Training will be provided.
Technical phone/ in person customer service of computer controlled and small to medium machinery
Field service installation and repair of same equipment on the rare occasion.
• customer service orientation
• positive attitude
• willingness to learn.
• experience in a customer service environment
• good communication skills
• strong self-initiative
• work without supervision and as a team player
• Strong English, both written and verbal
* French is a strong asset
• Strong computer skills and strong MS Office applications
• Proficiency with the internet
• Knowledge with computer hardware functions and software applications
• an understanding of electronics and basic mechanical applications or any other such field will also be beneficial.
• Must have own transportation and willing to travel in Canada as well as United States (may have 2+ days of travel) on occasion. Travel expenses are paid by the employer.
Salary is $40,000/ year plus weekend on call bonus and yearly bonuses, plus an excellent benefits package after probationary period.
Please call 604-668-5899 and/or send your MS Word resume to email@example.com with subject line “Customer Service Representative Technician, VL”. For this and other positions, please check or pass to friends and family our website: www.expresspros.com/deltarichmondbc .
#40 - Digital Supercluster - How to Become a Successful Starter
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More