- We’ve been in business since 1996 and are headquartered right here in beautiful Vancouver close to bus routes and Skytrain stations. We live and play in the communities we service.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 3 months of full time employment.
- Novus also offers generous education reimbursement and employer matching GRRSP programs.
- It’s your birthday! Take the day off.
- Our Fun Club will have you socializing with activities throughout the year and donuts on Fridays will satisfy your cravings.
Who We Are:
Novus is a rapidly growing company offering the best in Internet, TV, and home phone services. We pride ourselves in our best-in-class customer service and have our customers at the heart of all of our decisions. We collaborate with an open mind to bring cutting-edge technology to our customers as we continue to strive for success and growth in the communities we service. As a company, we focus on leaning in on our passion, uniqueness, and diversity by providing an inclusive environment for our employees.
Hello, this is Novus – how can we help you? As one of Novus’ Customer Service & Technical Support Representatives, you’ll be asking that question a lot. Our Customer Service & Technical Support Representatives have set the bar in our industry. We’re known for being personable and always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. You’ll be at the front line interacting with our customers on the phone and we’ll be relying on you to keep them smiling.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Provide professional, knowledgeable and pleasant customer service and support over the phone
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues customers are experiencing
- Promote and recommend Television, Internet & Phone services
- Process new accounts and schedule new appointments as well as ensuring work orders are accurately entered
- Provide thorough explanations about billing and payment process to our customers
- Perform other duties as required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service function & Internet technical support
- Computer knowledge in MS programs (Work, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Minimum Grade 12 level education
- Must be available to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Previous employment with a telecommunications service provider an asset
- An excellent communicator with strong oral and written skills
- A team player but can also work independently with minimum supervision
- Cool under pressure – you have the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and can manage and diffuse upset customers
- A people person, your outgoing, positive and fun personality shines through
- Highly organized with exceptional customer service skills and have a strong attention to detail
- An analytical thinker - you have the excellent ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Goal oriented and thrive working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- A love for all things TV and Internet, and technology in general
- Speak a second language? Awesome but not necessary
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Customer Service and Support Information Technology Other