Western Canada’s leading food and consumer goods retailer is now looking for great people for a supervisory position in our Restaurant and Coffee bar. We specialize in providing our customers with great products and amazing service, and are currently looking for Sous Chefs to join our team!
As an Urban Fare Sous Chef, you will…
- Bring previous management experience.
- Have a passion for food.
- Have previous professional kitchen experience.
- Demonstrate a high standard of diligence for your work.
- Be able to partner on the line to meet daily requirements and further develop your own skills.
- Possess excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Be comfortable running a team.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and are a team player.
- Know how to lead, teach, motivate and direct team members.
As a Team Member of Urban Fare you can expect....
- An energetic work place
- A great group of team members to work with!
- Flexible hours (you will receive your schedule 3 weeks ahead of time)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long term, stable job
- Competitive benefits package
- Industry competitive wage
If you have open availability (able to work any shift during the day, evening or weekend) and love to help people we want to hear from you!