Customer Service / Sales - Full Training
Our Team is searching for candidates for customer service/sales openings. This position is entry-level with the possibility of rapid advancement for the right candidate.
Candidates will be trained in customer service, sales and trained to lead the sales and marketing teams
You would be responsible for:
- Improving new customer acquisitions
- Improving existing customer retention
- Providing superior customer relations
- Complying with any and all company standards while performing company business
Successful candidates should have:
- Prior sales experience (preferred)
- Prior customer service experience (preferred)
- Degree; preferred, but not required
- A desire to work and contribute in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills
Recent college grads are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume to our HR department for consideration by clicking the "apply" button and following the onscreen instructions. Thanks for your interest; we look forward to hearing from you!
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences:Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual