About the Canada Drives Group
Founded in 2010, the Canada Drives Group has spent the last decade simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing all types of financial circumstances. Beginning in the automotive industry and moving across to many different consumer finance products, the Canada Drives Group helps Canadians get access to the financial products they need regardless of financial circumstance.
We are a group of high energy entrepreneurs who operate with a real sense of urgency. We have created some of the best in market products and sales processes allowing millions of Canadians to get access to financing online, via text or over the phone - all from the comfort of their own home! To learn more about the brands in the Canada Drives Group please visit: http://canadadrivesgroup.ca/ . Canada Drives® is a two-time winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies by Deloitte (2019 and 2020) and has consistently been named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies. We offer an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious candidate to step up and fast-track their career growth!
We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within. Come and discover your potential at Canada Drives!NOTE- This isa remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home positionand is open to all applicants from across the Lower Mainland (British Columbia). Once hired we will provide you with everything you need to do your job.What You'll Be Doing:
What You Should Already Have:
- Reviewing and processing applications
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails from customers, usually discussing how our program works and answering any questions about their application process/customer's current application, taking new applications
- Making occasional outbound calls
- Confirming details on a customer's applications
- Calling customers with expired applications to update their application
- Collecting and entering missing data into application forms
What we offer:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and/or French)
- Passion for problem-solving (Maybe a secret lover of puzzles and maps)
- You are a strong listener and customer-focused
- Ability to work independently but love collaborating within a team
- Comfortable with multi-tasking while maintaining attention to detail
- Lover of data and lists
- A positive person with a good sense of humour
- Enjoys thinking on their feet and has the ability to excel under pressure
- Able to build quick rapport with people
We are offering you an entry level job at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company - we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Full training by successful managers (all have done the job themselves) is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Starting salary $40,000/yr.
Customer Service and Support