We are an outsourced marketing agency looking for a full-time Entry Level Customer Service Representative to join our Vancouver office on a full time, permanent basis.
You will work with our Marketing Associates and various product specialists, as well as mid-office and operations teams, to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to consumers across our client portfolio.
This role offers you the opportunity to work in a national firm that offers excellent career progression.
Our principles make us powerful and one of the leading marketing firms in our industry. These values include community, vision, and hard work.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• 1+ years of prior experience is preferred
• Strong relationship management skills
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment, and to utilize all available tools and resources to service clients as efficiently as possible
• Business acumen in the marketing and client relations field is preferred
• Must understand and comply with applicable regulations and standard operational procedures
• Must ensure that all transactions are executed properly and meet compliance guidelines
If your background experience and skill set meet the requirements for our Customer Service Representative, apply today
#24 - PDFTron - Look For Sponsors Rather Than Mentors