Job Skills / Requirements
We are seeking Community Support Representatives to provide access control and ask screening questions at a healthcare facility in Sechelt during daytime hours (0900-2000hrs).
The Ambassador is responsible for providing customer service, access control, and wayfinding to patients, client staff, visitors, and the general public. This position will require standing and/or patrolling for the majority of the shift.
What You'll Do:
- Provide access control to point(s) of entry to the healthcare facility
- Verify credentials of individuals approved to enter the building
- Escalate incidents of unauthorized entry attempts
- Offer assistance and wayfinding to visitors and patients
- Escalate security incidents to our site Officers
- Liaise with client personnel, Paladin's site security, Manager, and our Operations Centre
- Utilize appropriate PPE (provided) to ensure personal safety
What You Need:
- Excellent customer service, professionalism, and deportment
- Strong communication and de-escalation skills
- A focus on health and safety of self, staff, patients, and the community
- A valid BC Security License will be required, but we will provide training to the successful candidate(s) if not already obtained
- Clear criminal background check or vulnerable sector search
- First Aid would be considered an asset, but are not required
Please note that interviews are currently being conducted remotely, via phone and/or video chat.
This is a Full and Part-Time
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security