As a Customer Service Associate, you’re passionate about ensuring people have the best experience, every time. You’ll be delivering outstanding customer service to our many clients, and will be relied upon to offer thoughtful and knowledgeable assistance. This is a seasonal role, and will be a 3-4 month contract, working Monday - Friday with the hours of 8AM - 4PM. The Team
Built on the foundation of customer satisfaction, the Operations team strive to provide customers with top-notch service whether it’s over the phone or through email. With weekly huddles celebrating the previous week’s wins to regular training and coaching, our cohesive team supports each other to achieve the highest level of success while having fun.What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
- Answer inquiries in regards to customer’s shipments, replacement orders, and returns
- Investigate shipments and tracking progress for orders in transit
- Responsible for order follow-up, to ensure complete and problem free delivery
- Create a positive customer experience by understanding and exceeding customers’ requests and expectations
- Liaise with partnering companies and internal departments to gather and respond to requested information in a timely manner
- Take ownership of customer challenges, troubleshoot and take the appropriate steps to resolve the problem.
- Motivated by helping people
- Assertive and proactive when completing tasks for customers
- Friendly and professional when dealing with customers, whether on the phone or via email
- Jazzed about working for a growing company
- Comfortable with technology and computers, including Microsoft products (word, excel)
Why work here!
- Proficiency with French
- Call centre experience
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.