Customer Relations Clerk, Supply Chain
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing customer service, system receiving and other administrative duties such as , trouble-shooting inquires, processing urgent customer service requests, logging calls in the database, dispatching and following through on service calls/inquiries and assessing priorities.
- Using computerized business system skills using applications such as word, excel, outlook and ERP system for customer service and day-to-day operations.
- Receives and trouble-shooting calls or emails from customers regarding Supply Chain requests and customer inquiries and liaises with internal business streams to problem solve a variety of purchasing, stores, invoicing and receiving exception issues such as damaged goods, backorders and issues with systems and services through communication with users and other departments.
- Performs data entry into the Supply Chain System such as for blind receiving and purchase requisition order entry.
- Verifies receipt documents by performing duties such as batching daily inputs, comparing source documents with computer generated reports, reviewing data entered, identifying inconsistencies or omissions and informing internal business streams as required.
- Responds to customer inquiries made by phone, email or in person by logging issues in the Supply Chain System. Ensures Customer information is accurately gathered, logged in the Supply Chain System and level 1 issues are resolved on first call. Redirects / reassigns / escalates complex customer inquiries to the appropriate internal Supply Chain Customer Relations Coordinators for follow up. Monitors the original customer inquiries to ensure completion of the service request. Re-opens issue if customer is not satisfied with the resolution.
- Receives, logs, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, email, faxes, internal correspondence and other related documents to appropriate stakeholders.
- Orients customers on how to check order status and navigate through the Supply Chain application and related systems when inquiries are made.
- Maintains filing system by performing tasks such as creating new files, updating existing files, filing a variety of correspondence and/or documentation, retrieving file information, and packaging old files for off-site storage.
- Operates office equipment such as multifunction devices including carrying out minor maintenance by performing tasks such as clearing paper jams, checking and reloading paper trays. Notifies service contractors of approved repair needs.
- Books conference calls and meetings by performing tasks such as notifying participants by telephone or email and reserving meeting rooms on the meeting room schedule.
- Assists in maintenance of various lists and directories for the department such as contact lists by performing tasks such as entering changes, additions and or deletions as required.
- Maintains office records such as distribution list, taxi cards, equipment loan registry, and contact lists by performing tasks such as updating changes, additions and/or deletions.
- Generates and prepares documents such as reports, requisitions and procedures utilizing word processing, spreadsheet and business application software.
- Maintains office supplies by performing tasks such as initiating purchase requisitions when pre-established re-order points are reached, and receiving and storing orders.
If this positions sounds like a good fit, please applyStatus:Temporary Full Time until November 2021Hours and Days: May require you to work nights,days,evenings and weekends Location: 8521 - 198A Street, Langley Department: Customer Relations TeamWage: $23.400000/ per hour Closing date: Until FilledAbout Us
- Grade 12 and two (2) years' recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Relatable experience includes: Supply Chain, dealing with complex customer service situations, strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to keyboard at 45 w.p.m.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
The Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) provides specialized health services to British Columbians, including cancer care, organ transplantation, pediatrics, emergency services, mental health and substance use services. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people - Be compassionate - Dare to innovate - Cultivate partnerships - Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: https://jobs.phsa.ca/family-brands
We hire on the basis of merit and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create a safe and welcoming environment where everyone can come to work and be their best, authentic self.