As part of Absolute's rapidly growing Customer Experience team, the Onboarding Specialist engages brand new customers to activate Absolute technology and deliver "lightbulb moments" to make them customers-for-life.
We will provide you with the training to become an Absolute subject matter expert so that you can tell the Absolute Story, provide insightful product overviews, and deliver a world class onboarding experience. You will learn about new customers' environments and guide them through the initial activation process, with a focus on helping customers unlock Absolute's full potential within their own organizations while delivering initial value and knowledge.
We are looking for candidates who are customer oriented, results-driven and self-motivated, with a mission to jump start new customers into lifelong evangelizing customers.Responsibilities:
The Absolute Story
- Become an Absolute subject matter expert
- Deliver the value of Absolute, compelling use cases, and relevant industry knowledge to new customers
- Deliver captivating, in-depth product overviews for new users of the product
- Engage and understand your customer's workflow and processes
- Assist customers with deploying and configuring Absolute's platform
- Deliver value driven engagements around product adoption and active usage
What You Will Bring:
- Recommend complimentary solutions and advise on integration with Absolute technology
- Collaborate with Absolute's Sales, Customer Experience, and Product teams to escalate customer requirements
- Drive customers to relevant education content within the Absolute Learning Hub
- Triage technical issues to Absolute's Technical Support team
Why Work For Us:
- 2+ years' experience within a SaaS high-tech work environment
- Completion of post-secondary education, or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Knowledge of general IT practices and/or endpoint security, such as anti-virus, encryption, DLP, etc.
- Basic configuration knowledge of TCP/IP based networks and network perimeter devices, such as routers, firewalls, proxy servers, etc.
- Setup/administration skills for operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Chrome OS
- Strong aptitude for technology and desire to learn new software
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required
- Ability to work cross-functionally within teams to respond to customer inquiries
- Boundless energy, enthusiasm, and positivity
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny -IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system - embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World's Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it's our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people's devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers' data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees - fueling our employee's creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable - Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our 'Take What You Need' vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com
or visit our YouTube channel
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service and Support