Who is ACL?
Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, ACL employs over 260 professionals across the globe with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
ACL's integrated family of products-comprised of a cloud-based governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solution and several data analytics products-support all key components of the audit and risk management process. Through a combination of software tools and related domain content, accumulated over 29 years of experience, ACL provides the software solutions that enable risk management professionals to identify and mitigate risk, protect company profits, and improve business performance.
We work with top organizations across the globe (including nearly 90% of the Fortune 500) to manage risk and mitigate fraud before they land on the front page of the news. Our platform supports more than 100,000 Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) professionals in 150+ countries. Our tools are designed to integrate risk management activities between all levels of the organization, from the C-suite to front line audit and risk professionals, to the business managers they interact with. We have real impact. We are making real change.
We're a 29-year-old company that moves like a start-up. It's the best of both worlds. We have huge customers, impressive revenues, and are not worried about our next round of funding. At the same time, we're busting into new markets and disrupting an entire industry, so things are always interesting around here. Interesting in a good way.
That's entirely enough about us. Here's what we're looking for in a new colleague.
ACL's marketing operations team is in search of a Customer Marketing Operations Specialist experienced with Salesforce.com, Marketo campaign management and process implementation. This is the role at ACL who owns the marketing relationship with our existing customer base: driving the worldwide subscription renewal communication process, executing segmented cross sell/upsell campaigns, communicating critical product lifecycle (end of life/new functionality) communications and promotion for the annual customer conference among other key customer lifecycle marketing touchpoints.
The home base of this team member is managing and executing the end-to-end email cadence for ACL's subscription renewals process including content curation, copywriting, flow setup and tracking with the drive to increase open, clicks, and ultimately, subscription renewal rates.
Here's a little more about you...
You thrive on creating visibility & seizing opportunity
- You love creating visibility into patterns, trends and ultimately opportunities for more impactful campaigns
- You're totally comfortable defining, modelling and implementing complex business processes and use cases
- You've worked in a high tech environment and understand the annual lifecycle of a subscription customer
- A typical day would find you writing email copy, reviewing a landing page or defining a new process
- You have a bias for over-communication and know how to speak with technical and non-technical colleagues
- You're a database marketer, dyed in the wool
- You're great at building collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders...here it's the finance, operations, marketing and subscription renewal teams
Your technical experience...this is pretty important
- 3-5 years of CRM exposure, with a minimum of 2+ years hands-on with Salesforce.com
- 1-2 years of experience working in Marketo or a comparable marketing automation solution
- Familiarity with salesforce.com integrations to ERP / financial systems
- You are experienced creating documentation for the processes you put in place
An important aspect of this role is monitoring and optimizing systems according to service levels, and responding to questions and troubleshooting with a relentless pursuit of best practice.
For bonus points
- You're a Marketo-certified expert
- You have had exposure to salesforce.com backend, and might even have been an administrator
- You have a favorite visualization tool
- You've actually led the process to source and implement new marketing technology
- You're a marketing technophile, and stay up reading the release notes from marketing vendors
Let us know you're interested!
We get a lot of applicants from these postings. Please let us know you care. We're such a small team that finding someone we can relate to and feel good about working alongside makes a big difference. And knowing you want this position, well, that's just gravy.