WHO ARE WE?
Mustang Survival has been solving real problems for real heroes on the water, and delivering confidence for over 50 years. Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, the Mustang Survival Waterlife Studio is a stone’s throw from the water’s edge. We are surrounded by fresh water, a big ocean, and all the weather the Pacific Northwest can throw at us. Our HQ houses a lab to test human physiology and material properties, a product creation shop to craft product concepts, a testing pool to evaluate new ideas (not to mention we are right beside the mighty Fraser River and Pacific Ocean for real-world testing), and a full manufacturing center to carefully craft our marine gear. We are a collective group of people so obsessed with every detail that we control every facet of the product experience and challenge the status quo of how marine gear is designed and built.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Customer Experience Representative, you provide rock star service to all customers, and are primarily responsible for providing sales and customer service support through to our sales representatives and dealers that purchase directly from Mustang Survival.
- Acquire general working knowledge of Mustang Survival products & technologies to effectively field customer inquiries and develop internal support network to assist with complex questions.
- Work in SPS / EDI platform for order management and invoicing.
- Acquire broad knowledge of Customer Service procedures across all market categories (Military, Industrial, Public Safety, and Recreation)
- Provide professional, timely and knowledgeable service to our online customers through multiple communication channels, including phone, email.
- Support the online sales, customer service, and order fulfillment processes.
- Respond to customer email inquiries including, technical questions and dealer locator.
- Work with Tech Rep to provide technical responses
- Effectively assess customer needs related to products, orders, payments, logistics, etc. and proactively manage using a positive, helpful approach.
- Strive for excellence with every customer engagement.
ORDER & ACCOUNT PROCESSING
- Processes all internal and external customer orders (product, repairs and services) using MAP and NuOrder.
- Provide order confirmations and expected delivery information in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate order status and available inventory information, along with other information important to the customer.
- Support Accounts Receivable by communicating with customers regarding account balance status and helping finance resolve any account issues using QuikBooks/
- Coordinate the timely entry and delivery of orders by reaching out to customers and internal team members to resolve any issues or questions.
- Provide quotes in accordance with company policies and pricing information
- Use customer interactions to identify opportunities for increasing sales (e.g. add-ons or up-sells)
- Assist the sales reps and managers with new account processing.
- Support evaluations of customer satisfaction
- Grade 12 graduation along with related post-secondary education.
- 2+ years related experience in a customer service and order entry role.
- You are familiar with SPS or similar EDI platforms.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with strong aptitude for building relationships in person, through email and over the phone.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete heavy workloads.
- Good computer knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
- Problem-solving aptitude with commitment to do what is right.
- Ability to balance autonomy and collaboration.
- Strong Customer Service orientation and background.
- Positive attitude and a strong sense of commitment to deadlines.
- Excellent team player with a high level of personal initiative and energy.
- Previous experience with Order Management software is an asset.
- Retail experience in the marine and/or outdoor industry is an asset.
- Participating in activities for which we make products for is an asset.
Customer Service and Support