We are currently recruiting for a local window and door manufacturing company that specializes in high-end, custom doors and windows. This client is seeking an experienced shop worker to assist in all facets of the manufacturing process. Previous experience working in carpentry and specifically with windows and doors is necessary.
Duties and Qualifications
• Proper and safe use of all shop machines
• Complete job orders with accuracy and precision
• Framing and molding
• Working with all types of wood
• Creating custom wood doors and windows
• Properly execute curving and rounding of products
• Working alongside a team in a manufacturing environment
• Able to take initiative and help co-workers when needed
Hours: Monday -- Friday 8:00am -- 4:30
Pay: $20 - $25/hour depending on experience (room to grow)
Medical and Dental offered once probationary period is complete.
If you have the right skills and experience and are looking for a full-time career in wood manufacturing, then please submit your resume to us.
To view other job opportunities, please visit www.expresspros.com/coquitlambc
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Services Inc. provides cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-line objecti...