This is a junior, job entry level position for a motivated individual to gain customer service experience and learn about the transportation and logistics field. We are a very busy office looking to add a junior person to our staff to help with upcoming vacations and transitionary periods. The position is permanent and FULL-TIME!
* Maintains communication by calling courier's and taxi's for service; completing requirements in the tracking software; maintaining electronic and paper records; working with a team of 4 to cross train for different positions within the company.
* Recording requests; identifying appropriate service provider; monitoring service progress; notifying supervisor and customers of extraordinary problems.
* Maintains customer service by providing answers with information regarding pricing or deadlines.
* Documents actions by completing electronic or paper forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
* Updates service database by verifying and entering data.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Organization, Customer Service, Handles Pressure, Multi-tasking, Energy Level, Teamwork, Phone Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Problem Solving
$17 per hour to start, increasing after 3-mos probationary period
#39 - BrainStation - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less
About MTS Logistics
MTS Logistics is a dynamic, forward moving company that serves the healthcare community of BC. With over 35 years of dedicated service and 120+ employees. Come and join our energetic team! So ma...Read More