At PressReader we are invested in your success. We want you to have a job you are genuinely excited about, as well as opportunities to learn, grow and challenge yourself. If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company’s success, then this is the company for you.
Reporting directly to the Manager, CRM, the CRM Specialist will be an integral part of the CRM team. This role will play the key role in the corporate CRM development and maintenance of business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for clarifying workflows and functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This is an ideal opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics Specialist to become one of the top CRM developers within this growing global organization. If you are passionate about MS Dynamics CRM, then this role is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tuning and customization of corporate CRM
- Dynamics 365 (XRM) development
- Workflow documentation; creation of user manuals
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 on-premise is mandatory
- At least 3 years of successful experience developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM on large-scale project:
- Experience identifying, recommending and/or establishing goals and resources for CRM related projects;
- Proven successful experience providing functional direction on corporate CRM tune up and enhancements projects;
- Proven successful experience working on corporate-wide CRM-related projects with varied and occasionally conflicting areas of responsibility and participants
- Proven experience coming up with initiatives, providing decisions and recommendations which lead to process improvements;
- Hands on experience with SQL Server
- In-depth knowledge of MS Reporting Services, ASP.NET, C#, HTML.
- Knowledge of the implications for cross-functional departments and interrelationships across multiple business initiatives inside a company;
- Communication skills at the level sufficient for elaboration or explanation of information using specialized terminology, to improve understanding of meaning, intent and nuance
- Previous successful experience analyzing and implementing existing development technologies, approaches and products
- Readiness to work from a home office, with eventual permanent move to corporate office in Richmond, BC, Canada
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent
Our benefits package is extensive and covers you and your family. It includes:
- Extended Health Care with Dental and Vision Insurances;
- installments to the BC Provincial Medical Services Plan;
- long-term disability and AD&D insurances for the employee;
- up to 6 paid sick days per year;
- up to 5 paid bereavement days per year;
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year for start;
- salary advances in exceptional circumstances;
- reimbursements for professional training and the membership in the professional associations;
- gym membership.
This is a full time permanent position working out from our corporate office in Richmond, BC.
Please apply with a resume an a cover letter at https://apply.workable.com/pressreader/j/2096D58B5E/. Please be advised that only the candidates pre-selected for the interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in our company. You can learn more about this and other openings with us at https://about.pressreader.com.
Software and Programming Customer Service and Support Information Technology