Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Do you love solving problems or brightening someone's day? We are currently accepting applications for part-time and casual/on-call Security Guards with excellent communication and customer service skills to provide security services to special coverage sites in Campbell River.
Wage: Starting at $20 per hour.Also offering a $1,500 hiring bonus to officers with a valid BC security license.YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
NICE TO HAVE:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain.
- Are comfortable standing or being outdoors for long periods of time. Don't worry, our sleek jackets will keep you warm.
- Are eligible to work in Canada.
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you're in luck! We will help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills, including working under pressure.
- Discretion when handling confidential and private information.
- Ability to pass a security clearance.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
- Flexible availability including weekends and graveyard shifts.
- Must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma.
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone, and/or video chat. "Employees receiving a hiring bonus are expected to commit to 3 months of continued full-time work after payment. If not completed, amount may be recovered from final paycheque." LET'S GET STARTED!
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the Security Programs Manager.
This is a Full and Part-Time