The Credit Counselling Society (CCS) is a Not for Profit Organization and we are dedicated to improving the lives of Canadians by getting debt off their backs and helping them improve their finances. We offer free and confidential Credit Counselling to consumers from BC to Ontario. Working at CCS is more than just a job. It’s not about maximizing profits and pushing paper, it’s about helping people.
As a full time Credit Counsellor you will work directly with clients to gather financial and personal information which will help you analyze and understand their current situation. You will work with our clients to provide information, options and solutions to help them resolve their financial difficulties. You will also help our clients improve their budgeting and personal money management skills through coaching and guidance.
What makes CCS a great place to work?
• We are a growing organization
• We are a leader in our industry
• We are committed to acting ethically
• We are an accredited national not-for-profit organization
• Recognized & certified as one of Canada's Great Places to Work
• We offer a competitive starting salary
• We offer a generous benefit package that includes a RSP matching program
• We have opportunities for growth, with programs in place to help you get there.
What we are looking for:
• Banking and/or Financial Advisor experience is an asset
• Customer service focus: beyond the standard. In everything we do we act as though our world revolves around our clients, because it does!
• A can-do, passionate, positive attitude. You'll need to bring it EVERY day!
• Independent thinkers and creative problem solvers who also get a kick out of sharing ideas
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• A knack for not taking yourself too seriously - we don't
If this sounds right for you, then you just might be right for us. Submit your resume with a cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position to us. Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Thank-you!
About Credit Counselling Society
The Credit Counselling Society is a registered, non profit service for consumers. Since opening in 1996, we have helped over a quarter million people across Canada learn how to solve debt problems,...