Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to North American businesses. Our broad range of products and services allows us to meet the needs of our clients in every sector, providing customized solutions to build a strategy that's right for them now, and in the future. Our quest is to deliver a first class business banking client experience and to be "The Better Business Bank" in North America. At TD, better business bankers have a strong background in business and finance as well as the specific products they are responsible to sell and service. They have keen insight into all their clients - their industry, products, finances and markets. Better business bankers demonstrate good judgment in people, businesses and markets based on education, experience, "gut instincts" and "street smarts".Job Description
You will prepare credit reviews, approve draw requests and have responsibilities for monitoring and control for driving profitable business growth while adhering to TD's credit risk policies.
Working as a member of the National Real Estate Group within Business Banking, the Analyst II is responsible for supporting Account Managers and Directors in booking new business and completing required compliance reviews in the assigned business segment on time to meet customer needs.
Additionally, you will:
- Continually deliver exceptional customer service at every interaction and execute on plans to continuously improve the customer experience
- Assess credit risk in compliance with applicable internal and external requirements (e.g. financial controls, segregation of duties, risk policies) to increase profitability and enable business growth.
- Contribute to business objectives for Operational Excellence
- Understand the industry, competition and the factors that differentiate the organization
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and collaboration and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
- Provide thought leadership and industry knowledge for own area of expertise and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit.
- Keep current on emerging trends and developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques
- Undergraduate degree and/or over 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth expertise in own domain and working knowledge of broader related areas.
- Proficient in using Windows and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- A high-energy individual who can be detail oriented and exercise initiatives with minimal discretion.
- Strong credit/analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to review, understand, and provide recommendations based on assessments of detailed financial and real estate project related information.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance