37.5 Workplace Model
Hybrid Pay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department Overview
TD Wealth is focused on the delivery of legendary client experiences to Mass Affluent and High-Net Worth clients through an integrated team of professionals across Private Investment Advice, Private Investment Counsel, Financial Planning, Private Banking, Private Trust, Wealth Insurance and Wealth Advisory Services.
The Credit Solutions Group within Private Banking is focused on helping to create and implement structured financial solutions providing superior risk adjusted after-tax rewards for Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth individuals, families, and business leaders. The department brings value through custom loan structures that help Private Banking clients build net worth, protect what matters, implement tax-efficient strategies and leave a legacy.
The target market includes UHNW and HNW individuals and their families, successful business entrepreneurs and professionals.
The group has direct accountability and responsibility to assist and educate Private Bank across the country in credit structures. Job Details
Reporting to the Regional Credit Manager, you will be working with Senior Private Bankers to provide dedicated support to Private Banking clients while delivering a legendary experience. The Credit Analyst is primarily responsible for structuring credit, with focus on assessing credit worthiness or risk of potential customers by examining credit history of the applicant, the purpose of the credit facility, debt serviceability, and identifying any potential financial risks involved.
Key accountabilities are:
• Support Senior Private Bankers in booking new business by structuring, assessing and submitting for adjudication competitive credit requests in a timely manner to meet customer needs
• Assess credit risk in compliance with applicable internal and external requirements (e.g. financial controls, segregation of duties, and risk policies) to increase profitability and enable business growth
• Continually deliver exceptional customer service at every interaction and execute on plans to continuously improve the customer experience
• Utilize sales platform to build a robust understanding of our customers' / prospects' needs
• Constantly build knowledge of the market, customers, and broader economic factors and have an expert understanding of the Bank's Retail Credit Policies and Procedures and being able to interpret and apply them effectively
• Identify and respond to changes in the business environment, establishing action plans to address customer issues and priorities
• Assist Senior Private Bankers in cross selling the full range of products to existing and new customers, as applicable to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships based on the risk profile of the customer
• Deliver the Bank by recommending, introducing, and referring appropriate Wealth and TDBFG Business Partners and Products
• Be actively involved in ensuring the Private Banking Market being supported meets or exceeds its LEI target.
• Actively manage relationships within and across various business lines/ corporate and/or control functions and ensure alignment with enterprise and/or regulatory requirements
• Assist in completing compliance function requirements
• Assist Private Bankers, Market Management and Regional Credit Manager with all credit related activities, including proactively supporting the credit acquisition, retention, and growth goals of the Market
• Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce
• Acts as a subject matter expert and/or a resource for others Job Requirements
• 3- 5 years' experience in personal or real estate credit
• Experience with complex credit would be considered an asset
• Strong customer service orientation
• The ability to engage in active dialogue with internal and external stakeholders
• Solid credit, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong team player Company Overview Our Values
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture. Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars - physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes ... because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best. Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs. How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care. Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing - and so will you. Inclusiveness Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve. How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities. Accommodation
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Management and Executive