If you want to work with an exceptional group of people, with numerous benefits and a terrific corporate culture - you're on the right page.
Acro Media is looking for a Creative/UX Designer to help plan and design industry leading ecommerce sites for our clients.
We consider ourselves a laid-back bunch but driven to do well for our customers. We're looking for low egos and high skills. You can be young and inexperienced or a savvy veteran, what we're really looking for is your ability, which may be finely honed skill or raw talent at this point.
The Creative/UX Designer is responsible for:
- Strategic planning, working with the client and your project team to organize a website, establish site goals, user journeys and calls to action.
- Wireframes & prototypes: rough sketches of a site's page layout, aligning site goals to the page structure. Establishing page flows and functionality for our development team to implement.
- Creative design, creating killer designs that work as good as they look.
- Help plan and design rich media and interactive elements.
- Work effectively under tight timelines.
- Play well with others.
The successful applicant will have:
How to Apply
- Ridiculous knowledge of all things Photoshop.
- Have good experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Figma, Adobe XD and the like).
- A solid understanding of user experience (UX) best practices
- A keen interest in analyzing and optimizing website functionality
- At least 1-2 years experience planning and designing Web sites.
- A portfolio showing us all those great sites you were planning and designing.
- Ego checked at the door, if your solution is always the best (and you spend most of your time convincing others) then we probably aren't the right company for you.
For more details on this position and to apply via our online application form click here: http://careers.acromedia.com/creativeux-designer
**Please note** Email applications will not be accepted for this position.
Creative and Graphic Design