About the opportunity:
- Develop your own business with the support of a recognised brand.
- Provide a lucrative solution to high profile clients
- Be recognised for your hard work - great rewards and unlimited earning potential!
We are seeking polished and experienced sales professionals to join our team as a Corporate Travel Consultant. You will be responsible for managing the travel requirements of companies within the SME B2B segment, presenting tailored travel solutions and delivering the boutique level of service that Corporate Traveller is famous for. Corporate Traveller provides tailor made travel services to a diverse range of small businesses. As a specialist division of Flight Centre Travel Group, we benefit from the global negotiating power to offer the broadest choice of corporate and leisure airfares, car rentals and hotel accommodation options. What you'll need:
Our ideal candidate will have consultative sales experience, along with buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for growing a business and delivering impeccable service. Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with business owners, decision makers and managers who book corporate travel;
- High attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Strong time management skills and professionalism;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility to work overtime as required, including management of our after-hours emergency service
- 2 years work experience in a target driven environment
- GDS experience required - Sabre preferred
Please note that all of our Corporate Travel Consultants work on a full-time basis. What you'll gain:
In addition to a base salary, you will have control over your monthly earnings through our uncapped commission structure, and you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
About Corporate Traveller:
- Become a part of the family - enjoy a small team environment focused on achieving and rewarding milestones
- Corporate wellness program focusing on your health, financial and mental well being
- We believe the travel makes the world a better place, so take advantage of our generous vacation time and travel discounts
- Career advancement into leadership and global opportunities
- Personal and professional development
- Opportunities for networking at our monthly celebratory events, conferences and annual galas
Corporate Traveller has been focusing on the travel needs of small to medium enterprises (SME) for over 20 years and is known for great service and highly motivated travel experts.
The Corporate Traveller team is the best in the business, just ask our clients. Our travel experts are highly experienced and have exceptional product knowledge to deliver airfare and accommodation options that will have an immediate and positive impact on the bottom line of our clients.
Our flexible business model is shaped to match the distinctive needs of SMEs, enabling us to better understand their travel requirements, offer tailored solutions and build long-term partnerships.
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG), Corporate Traveller is backed by the global network of one of the world's largest travel agencies. Corporate Traveller clients benefit from professionally managed travel programs, access to flexible payment options, clear financial reporting and dedicated 24/7 service with no lock in contracts.
If you understand the value of being your client's travel expert by providing exceptional, tailored customer service, then consider Corporate Traveller and watch your career take off! Apply today
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at [email protected]