Our client, a national business law firm with offices in Downtown Vancouver, is currently seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their Business Law group. This role assists two busy Partners working primarily in the area of Corporate/Securities.
Duties of this role will include:
- Preparation of legal documents
- Drafting of correspondence
- Entering dockets/preparation of accounts
- Obtaining information and instructions from clients and forwarding to lawyers
- Assisting in the management of the lawyers’ practice i.e. opening files, arranging meetings, scheduling hearings, arranging travel and/or accommodations.
- Managing a bring-forward system
- Other administrative support as needed
The successful candidate will be the graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative diploma with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Corporate/Securities law. Proficiency with MS office is required. Familiarity with TSX resources, SEDAR & SEDI is beneficial. The ideal candidate will have superior drafting, proofreading, and editing skills as well as meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills. If you are an enthusiastic and adaptable individual who can manage multiple competing deadlines simultaneously, we want to hear from you!
For more information or to apply, please submit your resume for consideration.
Connect with employer:
About ZSA Legal Recruitment
ZSA Legal Recruitment is Canada’s largest national legal recruitment firm specializing in the recruitment and placement of lawyers, legal support staff and law firm management. We work closely wit...