Our client is a prestigious firm in the Downtown Vancouver area. They are currently on the search for a Corporate Real Estate Legal Administrative Assistant to join their Real Estate division! The successful candidate should be experienced, ready to take on tasks, and adapt to any immediate changes!
- Prepare, draft and review legal documents including correspondences, pleadings, motions, and commercial real estate agreements for lease, purchase and sales
- Perform due diligence searches on platforms such as BC Online, Personal Property Registry, LTSA and other ancillary searches relating to Real Estate transactions
- Prepare, maintain and organize commercial real estate and financing files from due diligence through to reporting
- Calendar management including scheduling appointments and booking boardrooms
- Knowledge of BC corporate records including ability to review minute books and ALF records
- Other duties as requested
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A Legal Administrative Assistant certificate from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a Corporate LAA
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong ability to work in a team as well as independently
Sound like the position for you? Apply directly to this posting of email us your Resume/CV to email@example.com referencing job #1250!
Connect with employer:
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...