We are assisting our client, a Canadian based profitable and growing gold and copper producer, recruit a Corporate Manager for their Corporate Office located in downtown Vancouver.
The corporate manager will manage compliance for the company’s listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange and will oversee compliance for the company’s listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The Corporate Manager will be based at the company’s Vancouver office and will report to the Executive Vice President and Corporate Secretary. The Corporate Manager will provide corporate compliance and regulatory and securities services to a group of public and private companies and will be responsible for all matters relating to the company’s compliance department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide corporate compliance, regulatory and securities services
- Responsible for TSX, SEDAR, SEDI and BC Corporate Registry filings
- Manage compliance for all securities regulatory deadlines
- Draft all material for shareholder meetings, regulatory and continuous disclosure documents including Annual Information Form, material change reports, certifications for financial statements; material for special transactions; director and officer questionnaires; news releases; draft employment contracts and consulting contracts
- Arrange and facilitate Board, Audit Committee, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, Compensation and Benefits Committee, Health, Safety and Environmental Committee, Independent Director and Shareholder meetings
- Responsible for taking minutes for Board, Board Committee and Shareholder meetings
- Manage trading blackout schedule
- Maintain share capital registers and maintain historical stock option agreements
- Maintain record books and prepare all consent resolutions
- Prepare and maintain procedures to ensure compliance with securities legislation, internal controls and corporate governance best practices
- Responsible for all communication and correspondence with respect to the position
- Prepare and maintain policies and procedures for human resources and office administration, review and prepare employment agreement.
- Benefits administration; prepare required forms
- Review earnings and deductions ongoing as needed and on an annual basis to process changes as required
- 10 plus years related experience within a corporate department working with public companies
- Above average communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of regulators’ web databases (Securities Commissions and Stock Exchanges)
- People-skilled, dynamic, organized, autonomous
- Team player with a clear affinity for continuous quality improvement
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Posted: September 27, 2016
Closes:November 26, 2016