Corporate – Legal Administrative Assistant
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
One of Surrey’s prominent law firms is seeking to add a corporate legal administrative assistant to their expanding team. This position will be supporting a number of private clients predominantly in the Fraser Valley.
If you thrive for a challenge, then this is the role for you.
Having a strong local presence, our client has been steadily growing and providing superb legal services to their clients. As they continue to grow and expand they provide opportunity for growth and support to their staff. The staff and supervisors at this company are individuals that you will be able to form long term relationships with over the years. In terms of culture the staff treat each other with great respect and familiarity.
What You'll Do:
· Work closely with senior legal administrative assistant while supporting managing partner
· Work on federal and provincial incorporations
· Corporate reorganizations, acquisitions, mergers, amalgamations, continuations
· Drafting various documents
What You'll Need:
· LAA certificate
· 2+ years of experience in corporate law
· Experience in doing incorporations
· ESI law
Compensation and Benefits:
· Base salary of $40,000 - $45,000
· Full benefits package that includes dental, medical, life insurance and RRSP matching
· An excellent opportunity to work at a firm that promotes internally
How to apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online.
If you would prefer to speak with us directly regarding this opportunity or for any other legal jobs Vancouver, please connect with Aleksandra Samek
at 604-689-8687 x221
or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Posted: September 15, 2016
Closes:November 14, 2016