Our client, a midsize full service law firm located in the heart of Cranbrook, BC, is seeking a Corporate Commercial Legal Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in Conveyancing, Wills + Estates and Corporate Commercial law (or one of the above). While working in Cranbrook you will be able to take advantage of the mountainous landscape, breathtaking views as well as the excellent weather conditions. This firm is committed to delivering outstanding service and dedication to clients as well as fostering a team oriented environment while providing a work life balance to all staff members.
– Interviewing and preparing legal documents
– Manage client concerns and questions throughout the legal process
– Conduct BC Online searches as necessary
– File management
– Drafting pleadings/correspondence
– Assisting with trial preparation
– Handle confidentiality matters
– Work independently
– 3+ years’ experience working in a legal setting
– A certificate/diploma from an accredited legal program would be an asset
– Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment working with all team members
– A team player who can work independently and take the initiative.
– Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
– Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
– Enjoys working in a dynamic organization
If this position interests you, please apply directly to this posting OR submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] referencing job #414
Connect with employer:
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...