Our client is currently looking for a full-time experienced Corporate Commercial Legal Assistant/ Paralegal for their solicitor’s practice to start as soon as possible.
- Attend to incorporations, annual maintenance documents, ordinary and special corporate procedures including amalgamations, corporate reorganizations and dissolutions.
- Assist with preparing personal estate documents including Wills and Powers of Attorney and attend to estate planning tasks, including searches and filings.
- Assist with residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Attend to filings and searches including at land title office, corporate registry, personal property registry.
- Assist with applications for grant of probate and documents relating executorship.
- Prepare resolutions, officer certificates, retainer letters and reporting briefs.
- Perform other related duties including general office assistance and reception relief, as required.
- Maintain a well-organized work environment and strive for efficient workflow.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a corporate/commercial legal assistant/paralegal
- High proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with ALF software
- Experience with PC Law and ProSuite is an asset
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
The working schedule for this position is 8:30/ 9:00am – 4:30/ 5:00pm (M-F).