We are B.C. registered mining company engaged in precious metal and rare earth recoveries. By- products from our endeavors include white sand, gravel for construction use and boulder for rip-rap (construction industry). We primarily deal with refineries in the United States & China. We are currently operating a placer mine near Pemberton, British Columbia where we also have 3.5 million gallon of glacier water for bottling.
Corporate Budgeting and Analysis Manager Duties include:
• Preparing the appropriate templates to prepare the budget by all concerned departments;
• Complying with the approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process;
• Receiving the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization, critically examining them for correctness, accuracy,and completeness and also conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives;
• Studying the previous budget and also taking into consideration the benefits and losses occurred during the previous financial years
• Suggesting suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities and managerial staff of the concerned department;
• Consolidating the data for budget presentation and also providing an overview of the financial status of all the operations.
Bachelor’s degree Accounting or Finance a must.
Minimum 5 years in a Budget and Planning role
A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and accounting challenge;
Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
Able to work in a fast paced and changing environment and keep focused under pressure;
Masters is plus.