Exciting and diverse administrative job for someone who wants to work with a fantastic mentor/boss and with a tight-knit, supportive team. Long-term opportunity to develop into a Corporate Secretary role, or perhaps into other career areas within Administration, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc. Based in Downtown Vancouver. FASCINATING INDUSTRY!
Who- the Company:
Our client is a growth oriented publicly-listed company in a very exciting sector. They have operations in various countries in Europe, and are headquartered right here in Vancouver.
What- the Opportunity:
The company is continuing to grow and expand. They have therefore created a new role for a Corporate Administrator. Reporting directly to the CFO, the Corporate Administrator will assist with the day-to-day needs of back-office operations and administration. Responsibilities are very diverse and can evolve with time according to the strengths and passions of the new Corporate Administrator. Here are some of the duties…
- Management of the company email inbox and corporate phone line, including replying to queries from investors, potential investors, partners, and media representatives
- Supporting the CFO with calendar management, expense reports, and travel coordination
- Creation and maintenance of corporate records, documents, contracts, and agreements
- Assist with regulatory compliance, such as business license renewals, filing of news releases and related public company tasks
- Partnering with external marketing team on various global initiatives
- Support and record minutes for Board of Directors meetings
- Maintain company website, including posting news releases
Who- the Candidate:
We are looking for candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment with diverse work and a role that offers long-term growth and opportunity for learning. This position has exposure to executive assistance, finance, legal, marketing, office management, and both general and public company administration. Candidates will be detail-oriented and will thrive on running efficient processes and meeting deadlines. The successful candidate for this job will be someone who enjoys working as part of a close-knit and collaborative team but can “put their head down” and focus on getting work done. This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone who would love to become a Corporate Secretary or Executive Assistant in the future!
- 3-4 years relevant office administration experience
- Experience working for a public company is an asset!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. The new Corporate Administrator can work from office full-time or a mix of remote/from home and in-office.
Base salary commensurate with experience- please discuss further with Swim. This company also provides a bonus plan and stock options at the discretion of the Board. This position offers a great opportunity for growth as the company has ambitious plans to move forward rapidly in a unique, innovative and cutting-edge industry.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly, so please don’t hesitate to apply if you are qualified for this great corporate administrator opportunity. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out to that person directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. Thanks