Rare and unique opportunity for a fresh graduate or an Accounting Clerk to step up to a Corporate Accountant role with a growing real estate organization!
Who - the Company:
Our client is in the real estate industry, experiencing amazing growth, has great leadership and a positive culture!
What - the Role:
We are seeking a new Corporate Accountant to join a collaborative finance team. The Corporate Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for assisting with accounting for property acquisitions, and other assigned accounting tasks. There will be many growth opportunities for the right candidate in the future to advance within the team! Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a more detailed job description.
Who - the Candidate:
- A recent university graduate with a degree in Accounting OR 1-2 years of accounting experience would be preferred
- Pursuing of CPA designation or plans to enroll in the CPA Program
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Real Estate industry experience is an asset
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
The company is headquartered in North Vancouver. The preference is for this role to be in the office during onboarding. Thereafter, the company will offer a hybrid model and this role will be in the office 2-3 days a week.
Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, skills, and qualifications. Please discuss further with SWIM.
When & How to Apply:
SWIM will be representing shortlisted candidates directly to the hiring managers for review. If you are interested and would like to discuss further, please let us know soon as the search is moving quickly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. Thank you!
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance