Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
B Corporation Certification
Guru Career Track
Code Blog Who You Are...
You are an over-achieving sales progessional with an incredible drive and insatiable hunger to win. You have proven field and/or inside sales experience as well as client management experience. You will focus on sourcing and building new relationships, gaining a thorough understanding of your client's needs, building, qualifying, managing and controlling a sales pipeline. You will manage thorough sales processes and negotiations, presenting our solution/business case face to face or via webex, and selling our enterprise-level software.
You are motivated by a challenge and thrive on owning your own territory and corresponding go- to- market plan. You will be creating a match between clients' business needs and our groundbreaking capabilities in social media technology. You aspire to leverage your thought leadership in social media technology to engage and transact with senior level executives in marketing, sales, IT, customer service, etc. You’re Great At...
- Selling to Executive level stakeholders
- Prioritizing accounts and developing an overall territory and account plans
- Sourcing and approaching new leads for our Enterprise product offering (see: www.hootsuite.com/enterprise)
- Managing a defined set of accounts + demonstrating Hootsuite capabilities to potential clients
- Uncover and demonstrate the business value which customers can obtain through leveraging Hootsuite’s solution
- Over-achieving on yoru quota and managing a sales funnel to get to a "yes"
- Social Selling
- A degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience in software or SaaS sales
- Agency environment or sales to agency experience
- Experience working with Salesfor ce
- Fluency in another language