The Coordinator, Support Services supervises and coordinates the day-to-day activities of Dietary, Housekeeping and Laundry Services. The incumbent implements policies and procedures, manages human resources, participates in cost control measures and maintains relevant records. The position also completes special project work, as assigned.
Two year diploma or certificate in Health Administration, Environmental Services or Food and
Nutrition Services from a recognized college or technical school;
- Certificate of Proficiency in Nutrition and Food Service Management;
- Certificate of Proficiency in Laundry and Housekeeping;
- Foodsafe Certificate Level 1 and 2;
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in a related position, including a minimum of two (2) years
- Or, an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
PRINCE RUPERT COMMUNITY
Prince Rupert is a small marine-based port city with one-of-a-kind wilderness exploration and wildlife viewing experiences on Northwest BC's Pacific Coast. It's also a popular stop on various Alaskan cruises. Located 721 km (447 miles) west of Prince George on Highway 16, Prince Rupert is the land, air, and water transportation hub of British Columbia's North Coast, and home to some 12,815 people. The city is located at the mouth of the Skeena River, surrounded by Chatham Sound and many small, uninhabited islands. The area is perfect for exploring and discovering the fascinating history and customs of local First Nations people.