Coordinator, Quality Assurance and Infection Control, Broadmead Care - AMENDED CLOSE DATE Position Classification
ABC Access Union
Victoria, BC V9B6X2 CA (Primary)Salary Range
To be determined Close Date
2/18/2021 Job Type
Temporary Assignment (TA) Temporary End Date Ministry/Organization
BC Public Service -> Other Public Sector Ministry Branch / Division
Broadmead Care Job Summary ***Please DO NOT apply for this position by submitting your profile on this BC Government Hiring Centre website. Applications must be made via the directions below.*** Location:
Veterans Memorial LodgePosition # / Schedule:
Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:00pm, 1.00FTEStatus:
Temporary TermCompetition #
The staff and volunteers at Broadmead Care share a common Purpose: to build communities where every person can experience wellbeing and happiness. Our commitment is to provide compassionate care that opens the door for extraordinary relationships to flourish that help residents experience a sense of belonging, respect and acceptance and to enjoy life.SUMMARY:
The Coordinator, Quality Assurance and Infection Control is responsible for the Quality Assurance and Infection Control of Hospitality Services [Food Services, Housekeeping and Laundry].QUALIFICATIONS: Education:
- Completion of relevant management training courses such as Westech Certified Auditor, FoodSafe Level 2 and thorough knowledge of PICNet.
- Membership in CSNM is an asset.
Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience in Food Services, Housekeeping, Laundry and Infection Control operations;
***Please DO NOT apply for this position by submitting your profile on this BC Government Hiring Centre website. Applications must be made via the directions below.*** Job Category
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and team development skills, analytical, problem solving and decision making ability.
- Ability to work in a changing, high production environment and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively use computers and software applications (Excel; Word; Outlook).