The Coordinator, Medical Staff Contracts provides appropriate and timely information related to medical
staff contracts and is responsible for supporting the Medical Affairs portfolios in maximizing value and
minimizing risk in contractual relationships with Medical Staff through the understanding and knowledge
of Ministry of Health, Health Authority and Medical staff contract negotiations processes and systems and
provides a link between the operational contract processes and the strategic negotiation processes of the
Medical Affairs department.
A key responsibility of this position is preparing Medical Staff contracts, which reflect the services to be
provided, preparing contract amendments, and assisting with contract renewals. The Coordinator will
establish monitoring systems to support the Medical Staff contracts and Medical Affairs to ensure the
contract deliverables are met. The Coordinator supports contract performance, organizational decision making
and organizational performance improvement through analysis, monitoring and reporting of
system performance. Qualifications Education and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline, supplemented with basic accounting/finance
course(s) and expert knowledge of relevant software such as Word and Excel, plus five (5) years
recent related contract management experience in a large complex environment.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in Northern Health and with outside
peers in related fields across other Health Authorities and the Ministry of Health.
- Professional and courteous with excellent customer service
- Effective team member with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to compile and analyze data with a high level of detail.
- Flexible and willing to support the team where deemed necessary by the Manager.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
View Prince George Community