This growing company in Surrey is looking to add a Controller to the team. Reporting into the President, you will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee all the finances in the company, including credit management, invoicing, collections, payroll, expenses, and any banking issues.
- Full cycle accounting up to and including financial statements. Generating reports with analysis and recommendations. Budgets and goal setting. Implementing and maintaining strong internal controls.
- Maintaining the organization's human resources.
- Supervise and mentor accounting staff.
- Maintaining working relationships with partners in legal, banking, information technology, and insurance and risk management.
You must be a CPA or equivalency with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience. Minimum 2 years of management experience. This company is looking for someone to help build and grow the business. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, yet take on some higher level tasks. Excellent working environment and benefits.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with employer:
About Dulay Burke Financial Recruitment
Dulay Burke Financial Recruiters specialize in placing all levels of accounting and finance professionals at leading organizations in both contract and permanent positions. Our highly qualified rec...