The Financial Controller position is responsible for leading the centralized accounting functions specifically A/R, A/P, and Payroll.
- Oversee the financial operations of the operating companies
- Financial strategies
- Monthly/annual year end?
- Manage capital requests?
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of the Finance department
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures in alignment with corporate values and guidelines
- Assist in the development, implementation and management of financial and cash strategies
- Assist in the capital request and budgeting processes for the business units and roll-up to the parent company
- Assist with the issuance of financial information in the correct format and on time
- Review and approve all statutory filings for timely submission
- Monitor all open legal & compliance issues involving the business units
- Assist with the development and administration of defined control systems
- Ensure business unit’s compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Support Treasury in the arrangement of debt and equity financing in alignment with group policies
- Oversee the centralize transaction processing systems
Experience and qualifications
The Financial Controller should have a degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a manufacturing company.
Preference will be given to candidates with a recognized and current accounting designation.
The employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Manufacturing and Production Management and Executive