Join one of Vancouver’s most exciting and successful boutique recruitment firms!
Who - the Hiring Company:
Founded in 2007, Swim Recruiting is one of Vancouver’s leading recruitment firms and we provide our clients and our candidates with recruitment services in Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administration, Operations, and Supply Chain. We have a tight-knit, fun-loving, hard-working, and dynamic corporate culture, and many of our employees have worked with the firm for 5 to 10 years. Please note that Swim Recruiting will not share your candidacy with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as confidentiality is very important to us!
What - the Role:
Swim Recruiting is seeking a new Contracts Administrator to join our team! This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to work with one of the most reputable recruitment firms in Vancouver in a fast-paced and supportive work environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contract preparation and review for both clients and contractors
- Onboarding Swim’s new contractors working at dozens of companies across the lower mainland
- Administration and management of Swim’s online timesheet system
- Utilizing Swim’s ATS (applicant tracking system) and ensuring proper documentation and usage
- Covering reception, including answering phone calls from job seekers, clients, and business partners and warmly greeting clients and candidates in-person
- Administrative assistance for the Operations Manager including coordination of supplier portals
- Ad hoc office management duties
Who- the Candidate:
We are looking for a top-notch administrative professional who is eager to dive right in to the “Swimming Pool”! You will be an enthusiastic team-player who enjoys a versatile administrative role.
- At least 2 years recent and relevant work experience in an administrative capacity.
- Experience working within a Recruitment Agency and/or supporting an internal HR department in a similar role is a big plus, but not required. Experience working for a boutique recruitment firm will be viewed particularly favourably.
- Strong computer skills are needed, particularly in Word, Outlook, and Excel. Previous experience with an ATS (applicant tracking system) and/or CRM system is preferred but not required.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a manner that is clear, friendly, professional, and confident- internally with colleagues and externally with candidates and clients.
- Strong ability to prioritize and to focus on work within a fast-paced and dynamic open-concept office environment.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pivot between different projects and tasks.
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the willingness to assist a busy and fun-loving recruitment team. A great sense of humour is always appreciated by Swim!
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
Swim’s office is in Downtown Vancouver in a beautiful office with ocean and mountain views. Close to both Gastown and the financial district, and accessible via many bus lines, Canada Line, SkyTrain, West Coast Express, and SeaBus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun-loving, and ever-changing environment with dynamic and friendly professionals. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative responsibilities, your days will be full and busy, and you will be an important “face and voice” for Swim Recruiting- a true ambassador of our brand and reputation
This is a salaried position, not commissioned-based. Swim Recruiting provides an excellent benefits package as well as 4 weeks’ paid time off and other great perks!
When & How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please hit “APPLY NOW” to send us your resume. If you already have a recruiter at Swim, please reach out to that person directly. Thank you!