Reporting and working with the CFO & CEO, this part time position focuses on financial reporting in a public company setting for one or more listed companies.
- Preparation and review of journal entries for AP, payroll, and banking;
- Preparation of quarterly & annual financial statements with notes and the accompanying MD&A;
- Manage and coordinate tax filings with external advisors and year end audit assistance;
- Assist with potential prospectus filings & exchange listing (“CSE” & “TSX-V”) deliverables;
- Other deliverables as required
- CPA designation required
- 3+ years of experience with public company reporting
- Experience with IFRS, consolidations accounting, FX etc.
- Professional, adaptable communication style with strong interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented with a flexible, positive, approachable attitude
We are looking to start this position on a part-time hourly basis with a view to moving to a flexible monthly retainer arrangement for the right candidate. Our office is in Kitsilano and working remotely is available. Compensation negotiable.
For immediate consideration, please apply today.