Duration: Full-Time Position
Group: Creative Writing
Requires: University Degree or relevant work/study experience of 2+ years
Sad Panda Studios is looking for a sensational Content Writer to join our Creative Team, and help us cook up the "fun and flirty" stories and characters that make our games shine.
Sad Panda specializes in 'anime' dating sims with cheeky humour, snappy dialogue, and 'steamy situations'. We have a particular style that combines heartful relationship scenarios with over-the-top pop-culture-fueled irreverence and risquÃ© 'consummations'.
Our ideal candidate would be a writer with a passion for passion. Someone equally excited for that girl-next-door romance as they are for the Rebel Space Fleet Commander's final kiss. A pop culture savvy anime enthusiast that polishes every line of dialogue until it makes you laugh or blush. Preferably both.
All applicants must provide a writing sample with their rÃ©sumÃ© that they feel demonstrates the quality and creativity of their writing. Chosen candidates will then be required to complete a writing test, based on criteria provided by Sad Panda.
- Create content that delights fans while maintaining brand "voice" consistency.
- This may include scripts, cutscene storyboards, trailers or ads, and supplementary-
- -marketing materials
- Compose any descriptions or details deemed necessary by the Art Team to properly-
- coordinate narrative and visual content
- Work with Project Owners to understand the intentions of the content, and work-
- to execute their vision
How to Apply
- Provide input and direction to Voice Actors and Actresses to achieve best performances
- Ensure content meshes with existing 'lore' and feels authentic
- Copyedit work and conduct any bug fixing logged by the QA Team
- Provide, when required, any marketing and/or PR assets to support the final product
- Reviewing user submitted feedback, to understand the desires of the fan base
- Play our existing game catalog and understand its appeal
- Bring the funny
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org